I kept telling myself from day 1 that I will not get sick. I wanted to be one of the few missionaries who didn't get sick here. Sad news, I got sick Wednesday afternoon. I started having stomach issues Wednesday afternoon-ish. That night I was perfectly fine and then KA BAM!! Thursday came around, I was dying for a bathroom. Wednesday night I had a dream about myself visiting home during my missionary trip. It wasn't a good dream because I was suppose to extend my trip, but I forgot. It was all too late and then all of a sudden I was in MN and I wasn't able to fly back to El Salvador. I was so upset and filled with anger in my dream. I woke up Thursday morning and I was sick. After using the bathroom so much Thursday, I had a lack of fluid in my system which I didn't know. That night, I was light headed, dizzy, I couldn't eat nor drink anything, and my stomach was not feeling good. Hours later, my pastor found out and brought over some medicine. I took Friday off to relax and now i'm good. I'm more than just good, i'm feeling fantastic! I think it was all a spiritually attack because I don't think I ate anything bad. And my dream was so vivid and it felt real. Anyways, Praise the Lord i'm healed!
Today our soccer kids had a tournament. Oh man, the field was amazing and the kids did wonderful. Both Level 3 and 4 won their games. There was a kid on the level 4 team who scored twice and screamed out "China (Cheena)" and pointed to me. Oh it was so fun cheering on the kids.
After teaching for a week, news about our schooling was being spread all over town. The Mayor of Altavista wants to pay a visit to check out our English school. The classes in the AM and PM keeps growing every time. I'm not sure if I mentioned in my previous post, but we teach English in the AM and PM, M-W-F. The environment here is totally different than the school that I thought at first. The kids that come to this English class actually wants to learn so they participate and is quiet. It's really easy to teach the classes here.
On a side note: I'm staying an extra month. Yes, it's finally official. I will not be home in March i'm staying until April 6th. If God is calling you to help support me on staying an extra month, please let me know personally. I'm in the process of raising $300.
OMG I'M SO SAD! I JUST REALIZE THAT ALL MY PREVIOUS BLOGS WERE DELETED. I think i'm gonna cry. Seriously! ;(
Today our soccer kids had a tournament. Oh man, the field was amazing and the kids did wonderful. Both Level 3 and 4 won their games. There was a kid on the level 4 team who scored twice and screamed out "China (Cheena)" and pointed to me. Oh it was so fun cheering on the kids.
After teaching for a week, news about our schooling was being spread all over town. The Mayor of Altavista wants to pay a visit to check out our English school. The classes in the AM and PM keeps growing every time. I'm not sure if I mentioned in my previous post, but we teach English in the AM and PM, M-W-F. The environment here is totally different than the school that I thought at first. The kids that come to this English class actually wants to learn so they participate and is quiet. It's really easy to teach the classes here.
On a side note: I'm staying an extra month. Yes, it's finally official. I will not be home in March i'm staying until April 6th. If God is calling you to help support me on staying an extra month, please let me know personally. I'm in the process of raising $300.
OMG I'M SO SAD! I JUST REALIZE THAT ALL MY PREVIOUS BLOGS WERE DELETED. I think i'm gonna cry. Seriously! ;(
Wow! How awesome! Your staying an extra month?! How did that happen? Anywho. Glad your feeling better! (= And how did your other blogs get deleted? Did you accidentally do that? /=
ReplyDelete