YAY! TODAY IS THE DAY!!! I've been waiting for this day for a long time. I've been working long hours and getting a lot of work done before leaving. THANK YOU to everyone one who donated towards my trip! Everything is fully covered, Hallelujah! May God continue to bless you guys as much as He has blessed me.
So once again, thank you for your continued interested in my life. You could be doing anything right now but you're reading this and that means a lot. So... I leave to India with my AMAZING team today and we'll be back March 30th, just in time for Easter Sunday. As we're getting ready to depart Minnesota in a few hours, please keep us ALL in your prayers. There's 15 of us going so you know how that looks like at the airport especially when you're going through customs etc.
The past few weeks have been c-r-a-z-y! I was getting overwhelmed by the most littlest situations, everything I needed to get done was not getting done and then I misplaced my work key. Everything was going down hill. Little did I know, all I had to do was "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7. The bible is really the book of life. When you're lost and confused, frustrated and or consumed by joy it's all in the book on how to deal with it. After telling my Doctor that I lost my work key, you could tell he wasn't happy but he played it off like it's okay. the next few days I kept him posted on how I wasn't able to find it. At this time, I've already lost hope. My Doctor kept telling me that he was confident about me finding me key. He gave me a week to look for them. My oh my... I didn't care anymore cause I knew I lost them. I wanted to take the easy way out and have him replace everything and I'll just pay for it. But no, he gave me a week to look for them. That week led up to me departing to India. Little did I know... time was ticking and I had to approach my doctor with the updated news. Did I find the Key? HECK YEAH I DID! It was in my purse all along. crazy! I knew God was telling me to not give up so easily. AHHHHH did I rejoice like crazy!!!
Anyways, I just wanted to share with you about what happened this week. God is so faithful! I'll try to keep writing blogs as I'm in India. I love you all.
So once again, thank you for your continued interested in my life. You could be doing anything right now but you're reading this and that means a lot. So... I leave to India with my AMAZING team today and we'll be back March 30th, just in time for Easter Sunday. As we're getting ready to depart Minnesota in a few hours, please keep us ALL in your prayers. There's 15 of us going so you know how that looks like at the airport especially when you're going through customs etc.
The past few weeks have been c-r-a-z-y! I was getting overwhelmed by the most littlest situations, everything I needed to get done was not getting done and then I misplaced my work key. Everything was going down hill. Little did I know, all I had to do was "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7. The bible is really the book of life. When you're lost and confused, frustrated and or consumed by joy it's all in the book on how to deal with it. After telling my Doctor that I lost my work key, you could tell he wasn't happy but he played it off like it's okay. the next few days I kept him posted on how I wasn't able to find it. At this time, I've already lost hope. My Doctor kept telling me that he was confident about me finding me key. He gave me a week to look for them. My oh my... I didn't care anymore cause I knew I lost them. I wanted to take the easy way out and have him replace everything and I'll just pay for it. But no, he gave me a week to look for them. That week led up to me departing to India. Little did I know... time was ticking and I had to approach my doctor with the updated news. Did I find the Key? HECK YEAH I DID! It was in my purse all along. crazy! I knew God was telling me to not give up so easily. AHHHHH did I rejoice like crazy!!!
Anyways, I just wanted to share with you about what happened this week. God is so faithful! I'll try to keep writing blogs as I'm in India. I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment