We made it!!! We arrived to our first destination last night here in India. It's currently 9am and man oh man am I tired. I'm awake and I have a lot of energy but my eyes are so tired. Anyways, thank you for keeping our team in your prayers. We had a few complications throughout the whole flying from the USA to India, but God is so faithful to His promises. Some have heard about the Micky situation. If you haven't, one of our team members wasn't able to fly with us 'cause of his last name being different than his legal name. With Perseverance and determination, we connected with our travel agent and we got Micky on the plane the next day. With that bring said, he's flying alone and will be arriving alone. Once he gets to India, we'll meet him here. It's so cool how God promised us 15 and even though this came up, I really felt like he wanted us to trust in Him and His promises. He's a great Daddy who will never fail us. It's so amazing to witness what He's doing. So keep Micky in prayer as he's flying alone. Thank you!
Pray that the whole jet leg feeling won't kick in. Supernatural adjustment. YEAH GOD!!!!
I love you guys!!! We have two more flights to catch before our final desitnation. Anyways, I can't wait to see what God has in store for us today. :)
Pray that the whole jet leg feeling won't kick in. Supernatural adjustment. YEAH GOD!!!!
I love you guys!!! We have two more flights to catch before our final desitnation. Anyways, I can't wait to see what God has in store for us today. :)
<3
ReplyDelete