Sunday, September 9, 2012

Expressing what's on my mind

For the past month or so now, I've been having the itch to just write but when I write... I get a brain fart. So without thinking about what I should write, I'm just going to write. Once again, please excuse all the grammars. BEAR with me.

So I'm just sitting in my room writing this blog and reflecting about the past few months. I'm so amaze at what the Lord has done and let me witness. This has def. been a season of transition for me. The beginning of this year, the Lord opened new doors for me and I took that leap of faith to go down to El Salvador. I came home in April and by May I was already working on our next big conference with Sean Smith (Kingdom Generation Conference). In June, my sister and I were presented with the opportunity to lead a group of girls from Redeeming Love church down to Mexico in July. August rolled around and I stepped down as a Assistant Supervisor at ACR. At the Same time God blessed me with a new job with new challenges. He also paved a way for me to go to Youth Camp to be a leader.
It's September and I can't express how blessed I am right now. I'm currently working full time (40 hrs a week) as a Medical Receptionist at an Eye Clinic. I'm so thankful that the CEO who hired me was willing to give me the opportunity to learn something I've never learned before. Honestly, I now KNOW how hard it is to find a job. All I gotta say is, MY God has a plan for me. A plan in His perfect timing, not mines. Waiting this long has been the best thing ever.
Most people don't know that I took a year off after school to do Ministry and seek the Lord. I must have to say, that was the best thing I could have ever done. Looking back now, I could have NEVER done what I have accomplished without setting everything aside and seeking Him FIRST.
Now that I'm blessed with a steady job and a great income, I can bless others. Something I've been wanting to do in a very long time.

It's amazing to witness what the Lord is doing in my life and in others. It was such a blessing to watch all the high school graduates go off to college. My sister is in California for school. One of my friend is getting ready to go to the Air Force. Another friend is blessed with a new home, work promotion, etc... God is doing great things. I'm so happy to witness it all.

What's next in my life? I've taking on a new project called One Rally. I'm taking on the lead Admin. role for this project. Making sure everything falls into place. One Rally is a gathering that will happen on October 26th at the Minneapolis Convention Center. It's to gather the people in the community, other ministries out in the community to come together and PRAY. Come together in one accord. It's gonna be great!!!! Have any questions, please ask!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this! :) I'm sooooooo excited for much much more than you shall be doing. You are such a positive person! I love you Dorthy! I do miss you though! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister, you inspire me to write awesome blogs :) I love how you get brain farts but it smells so good when you write it all down on your blogs :) Love you muchos, I'm planning to write about my awesome financial provision
    soon :) WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete