August 20, 2012
I got the JOB!!!! Earlier I mentioned how I had an interview at
12:30pm this afternoon. It was my second interview for the same job I
applied for earlier this month. Lets rewind a little- The first week in
August, on a Wednesday, I had an interview which went well. We all
laughed and it seemed like we enjoyed ourselves. I seriously thought I
had the job. That Friday, I didn't hear anything from them. I assumed
that maybe that following week they'll confirm if I got the job or not. I
called probably 2-3 times that week and no answer. I was losing hope.
The third week I went to camp. By then, I knew for a fact that I didn't
get the job, so I stopped thinking about it. 4th week in August (today) I
got a call from the clinic. The interviewer wanted to meet with me
again, but for a second interview. How amazing is that?! "Expect the
unexpected", was all I can think of.
As I walked in for second
interview, everyone greeted me. I didn't have to wait to long until I
had my interview with the interviewer and the doctor. Before arriving, I
was already proclaiming this Job. I knew I had the job from the
beginning. Well anyways, I sat down in front of the doctor and he
started asking me, again, if had any questions about their company. Of
course I didn't, I wasn't expecting to be asked that the second time. I
mean, I should have asked one question to be on the safe side but I
didn't. All in all, the doctor mentioned how he was ready to have me on
board. He liked me from the beginning and asked if I could start
training asap. With that being said, I start my new job tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment