Hello there,
I can't believe that the last time I updated my blog was when we purchased our house. Crazy to think that a year ago James and I were house hunting and stumbled across the house we are living in right now. The process was quick and easy in my opinion. Any who... A lot has happened since...
I keep telling my husband that 2018 is MY year. I don't intend it to be but it has been my year. Let's see...
I can't believe that the last time I updated my blog was when we purchased our house. Crazy to think that a year ago James and I were house hunting and stumbled across the house we are living in right now. The process was quick and easy in my opinion. Any who... A lot has happened since...
I keep telling my husband that 2018 is MY year. I don't intend it to be but it has been my year. Let's see...
- We got a HOUSE!!
- We got a Puppy
- Took a week off to spend time with my California family
- 3 years of an amazing marriage
- I got a NEW job as a Medical Policy Support Tech, with HealthPartners.
- We purchased our first Bicycles
- On my way to living that healthier life style.
No comments:
Post a Comment