Tuesday, December 19, 2017

One year later....

To who ever that is still reading my blog post, thank you for letting me be apart of your life!

James and I have been living with his Aunt and Uncle for the past year. We moved back with them Oct 2016. We realized that living on our own to save for a house was going to take a lot longer than expected. After living with his Aunt and Uncle for a whole year, we were able to save. James and I started our house process in September 2017. By the way, the house market this year was horrendous! Our realtor called it the 'Sellers Market' year. Too bad we didn't have a house to sell this year! Ha!! Just kidding...

After looking at 5-7 homes in the Eagan/Apple Valley/West St. Paul area we eventually found the home we fell in love with in Apple Valley. We put an offer on the house before we left the house that night and the next day (November 15, 2017) the seller accepted the offer. (Jumping for joy!!) &&&& that's how it all started!!

Here we are... December 19th, James and I are one month away to closing on the house. We were suppose to close on the house on December 28th of this year but since the seller was not expecting an offer so soon, we had to push the closing date a month out. It sucks that we still have a whole month left to move into our 'Future' home but also good at the same time because we still have time to save.

I just can't believe I'll have a HOUSE in 2018!! I'll share more photos with everyone when I get the chance to upload them!

No comments:

Post a Comment