Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's Official

My next mission trip will be located in Mexico from July 9th through the 17th.

Never did I expect to go back to Mexico again. I'm in awe of what the Lord is doing in my life right now. Just yesterday a friend that I just met this past weekend invited me to the twins game. Not knowing that these tickets were season tickets. Meaning these were good seats. My friends and I literally sat right behind the dug out. The funny thing was, earlier this week I was about to purchase my first twins game tickets. Praise the Lord I didn't. He knew exactly what I wanted to do. Next on my list is the Vikings game & the Timberwolves. :)

This past weekend at the Kingdom Generation conference, Pastor James from Redeeming Love Church approached Gaohle (my sister) with an opportunity to go down to Mexico. This morning around 10am, Gaohle and I sat face to face with Pastor James. We talked about all the logistics for this trip and from the sound of it, it looks like Gaohle and I will be going. Here's the thing, I thought Gaohle and I were going to just be chaperones on this trip, but we found out that we were going to lead this team of girls down to Mexico. Puebla, Mexico to be exact. 

How crazy is that? Here I am, asking the Lord what's next in my life and KA BAM, Mexico. "Never did I expect to go back to Mexico." Praise the Lord for all the opportunities that He is putting in front of me. 
As I was sitting in that meeting with Pastor James, it hit me. I just applied to a few jobs and I haven't heard back from any of them. At the moment in my mind, I knew If I said yes to this trip, something was going to happen. Well... I said Yes and a few hours later Metro Dental Care called me. Man oh man...

Financially, I don't know how I'm going to fund for this trip. What I've learned in the past is that, if God calls me somewhere, He's going to provide. So I know for a FACT that my Father is going to provide for this trip, with NO doubt! **Watch out for my support letters. ;)

Abba, I praise you in every situation!! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How EXCITING 4 both of Y'ALL!:) Praise the LORD~

    ReplyDelete